Friday, April 18, 2008

Message in a Bottle Meme

Mimi Lennox tagged me for the Message in a Bottle Meme.

Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not.

What message would you like to send out to the universe?


My first thought was - ack! I don't know how to place the words on the picture... But I took a good look at the directions and took a stab at it. Et voila!

I'm tossing it into the sea...splash...

















Who shall I tag?

Amanda, Jennifer and Rose

Click here for the meme how-to's.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cool meme -- and wow, I love your message. "Endless time as one moment"... that's beautiful. A person who sees in one moment endless time also sees endless possibilities.

Akelamalu said...

Fabulous message Julia! :)

Unknown said...

Nice! If someone got a bottle with those words, it could spark off qhite a book!
TTYS - Sniz

Amanda Ashby said...

Thanks Julie, I'm onto it (if my head doesn't explode first from trying to figure it out!!!!). Hope your book has arrived - those pigeons do tend to dawdle a bit this time of year!!!

M. said...

beautiful graphic!
you are an endless source of apropos poetry, julia

Shelley Munro said...

Interesting idea for a meme. I have no idea what I'd put into a bottle!

Mimi Lenox said...

Dear Julia,

The comment you left on my blog this morning became part of my post. Thank you so much for and validating my feelings with such honesty and insight. Here's the link.

Damn Ghosts

Wylie Kinson said...

Very cool meme! And a nice message. You got me thinking - what would I?

Sandee said...

I love it Julia. Have a great day. :)

Rose said...

Thanks for the tag. I just saw it.
I'll do it soon.

Jordan said...

This won't work in reality, that is what I suppose.
Limo Services In Los Angeles | ptsd | Limo Service Seattle