Karina tagged me for this meme, which originated at The Freelance Cynic.
This is my free ticket to get a few things off my chest - how liberating!
4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:
* Febreeze!!! This was quite obviously invented by the Devil.
* Glade plug-ins, especially the wafting ones with little built-in fans!!!
* Scented hand lotion (which is basically every hand lotion - trust me, it's very hard to find fragrance-free lotion.) The fragrance really becomes set into your skin this way, which means my life as I knew it is over whenever someone puts some on around me. Can you tell I have a fragrance allergy?
* Automated phone machines that dial your house so you can tell the harassed employees on the other end to go screw themselves.
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
* Placing the logo "Canada's New Government" on federal paperwork as if it's a corporation and they had a lame-ass marketting meeting about it. The current Conservative government actually tried replacing official Canadian logos like
with this bit of ridiculous effrontery:
Of course, not with that annoying smug face of Stephen Harper on it, but the text part. Imagine.
* Complaining about jobs moving out of the country while heading out to buy cheap stuff at WalMart.
* Parking on both sides of the road, even on a curvy road, one where buses have to do the slalom. Why doesn't city council establish one-side-of-the-road parking? I'll never know.
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
* Sound mixes on DVDs. WAY TOO LOUD!
* When 'new and improved' appears on a favorite product. Generally they've wrecked it. When you have extreme allergies like me, you live in fear of 'new and improved'.
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
I hate fragrance. And hypocracy.
Now, whom to tag... How about Samantha Lucas, Red Garnier, Kelly, Christine and Rebecca.
Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it's all about!
Be as honest as possible, This is about letting people get to know the real you!
Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
Post these rules at the end of every meme!