Friday, October 24, 2008

The Peace Meme

Mimi, Queen of Memes tagged me for The Peace Meme. She's the originator of the Blogblast For Peace event in which I'll be taking part on Thursday, November 6th.

This will be the 5th Blogblast event, though for me personally it will be the second one I'm doing. I didn't know how to make a graphic for the Dona Nobis Pacem badge until this past winter. Here's what I came up with for my first Blogblast, this past June 4th:








If I've tagged you, please check out the link to the Peace Meme for instructions. She provides badge templates to get you rolling.

What is the Blogblast For Peace, you may ask? Well, Mimi feels that a worldwide intention for peace, sent out into the universe on the same day by bloggers far and wide, will create healthy ripples in the fabric of this world we share.

And I feel the same way.

I invite you to throw your desire for peace into the blogosphere, and to tag as many bloggers as you'd like. Join us for an extraordinary day on Thursday, November 6th.

Now, a-tagging I will go, a-tagging I will go...

Amy
Bobbi
Christine
Darla
East Coast Life
Jennifer
Karina
Leah
Miss Sniz
Nicholas
Robin
Sans Pantaloons
Shelley
Toni
Wylie

9 comments:

Robin said...

Definitely a good cause, count me in :).

Anonymous said...

Peace!

SandyCarlson said...

That's a wonderful peace globe.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Okay Julia, I shall do my best.

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me. I'm definately up for peace, but I'm still trying to figure it all out. Thanks for counting me in!

Leah Braemel said...

akk, graphics! Thanks, Julia, I'll see what I can come up with.

Kelly Boyce said...

There's a good reason for a blogblast!

Mimi Lenox said...

Julia - You are awesome. Thank you my friend. And I LOVE the new colors on your blog.

Peace! See you on Thursday!

Way to meme it! I'm excited!

Mimi

Sans Pantaloons said...

Julia, I am #1229.
Peace.