Friday, May 16, 2008

Make a Wish Meme

The Teach tagged me with this meme way back in March, and I vowed I would figure out how to do the graphics so I could do this meme. Then I got tagged by Mimi Lennox for the Message in a Bottle Meme, and I persisted until I did my meme.

Now I'm ready for my second graphics meme! Here's how to do it:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
















3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on the picture.

4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda at Are We There Yet so that she can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.

Here is my wish:


















Now - who to tag?

Sandee at Comedy Plus
Sans Pantaloons
Thomma Lyn

Happy wishing!

12 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

Very cool meme. And the graphic is outstanding, Julia.

Thomma Lyn said...

What a neat-o meme! And I love your wish. :) Great job!

And thanks for the tag -- this will be fun!

Sans Pantaloons said...

Yay Julia! I shall make my wish.
I hope your wish comes true.

Akelamalu said...

Wahay you figured it out! I hope your dream comes true Julia x

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Thanks for the wishes, everyone!

Thomma Lyn said...

Hiya, Julia! I got my wish posted! Thanks for the tag. That was fun! :)

Linda said...

Fantastic job and a great wish, I really hope it comes true for you!! Thank you so much for playing along and for inviting me to come and see what a great job you did!

maryt/theteach said...

Julia, I hope that you do get to write and direct your own movie and I get to say "Hey she's a blogger friend of mine!" Better late than never, I always say! :D Oh and yes, I'm on the eastern seaboard in Queens, NYC!

Sandee said...

How sweet of you to think of me, but I've already done this one. Here's the link: The Make a Wish Meme. I love yours. Have a great day. :)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Thanks for the link to your wish, Sandee. It's a beautiful wish.

Karina said...

LOVE the wish! Very smart!

Dorothy said...

So simple and so direct. The word "by" is magical, isn't it?