Friday, July 18, 2014

5 on Friday -- Set 232



Spinning Friday tunes since 2010...

For anyone who wants to join in, simply choose five pieces of music and post them for other bloggers to enjoy. Then check out the set posted by the other 5 on Friday blogger -- you can sign in over at Golch Central's Rambling Stuff.

A mellow set for a mainly-rainy summer week. Unlike most people, a set of rainy days doesn't depress me. It merely follows the entire trend of my life, where I'm attracted to the things that don't spark most people.

I even like walking in the rain -- and heaven forbid -- getting soaked, as long as I can walk in the house and get changed. 


1 - Mother of Violence -- Peter Gabriel






2 - Slave to Love -- Brian Ferry






3 - It's Good to Be King -- Tom Petty






4 - Trainspotting (from the soundtrack) -- Primal Scream






5 - Sleepy Maggie -- Ashley MacIsaac featuring Mary Jane Lamond



0 comments: