Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 73 - Thirteen Things I'll Take a Pass On, Thanks



















1 - The study of anatomy *hides eyes and shudders* I can't bear looking at drawings of muscles, ligaments, joints, etc.















2 - Go topless - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha








3 - Work for the Conservative Party of Canada













4 - Run with the bulls



















5 - Paraglide off a cliff

















6 - Take up firebreathing


















7 - Do any job that includes accounting - the horror

















8 - Attempt my own electrical repairs


















9 - Buy lottery tickets every week - I'll enjoy my daily cup of coffee with the money I didn't spend on lotto tickets.
















10 - Run a Bed and Breakfast - the chatting with people, the housework, the cooking breakfast - the horror











11 - Mountain climbing - the frozen environment, the equipment to prevent me from hurtling to my death - Good times.














12 - Volunteering to call people - just shoot me now.















13 - Eating super-hot chili peppers - May Day! May Day! May Day!

12 comments:

Annette Gallant said...

I'm so with you on all of these things!

I'd also add driving an eighteen-wheeler to my list. And walking on a deserted street alone late at night. And go deep sea diving. LOL Okay, I think that's all my phobias.

Sandee said...

Not playing this week, but wanted to comment. What? No going topless? Why not? Bwahahahahahaha. All the rest of them okay, but the topless one made me spew my water on the monitor. Have a great TT. :)

Wylie Kinson said...

HILARIOUS, Julia. Love the mountain climbing 'good times' heee!
I share most of those with you :)

Unknown said...

That's an amazing list Julia.

Glad to see you're singing again.

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll do one about all the things you WANT to do.ahahahaha!!

These look so very fun - are you sure??

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I dunno... I'd try a few of them. Maybe. If the setting was right.

Maybe.

Akelamalu said...

Well I'll only disagree on two of those - I have sunbathed topless (It was 18 years ago and I was 3 stone lighter) and I do buy lottery tickets every week!

HeatherK said...

Great T13. Agree with most, i have been wanting an anatomy coloring book for years so i got one.

Amy Ruttan said...

ROFL on #3 OMG that is too funny and so true.

I will do mountain climbing, and possible go topless. Hey I write for EC. LOL!

But that's it, I'll never jump off a cliff, can't stand hot and spicy foods and will never volunteer to call people.

M. said...

Ha ha ha! Great list. The funniest was the B&B - that's such a dream for so many people!

Thomma Lyn said...

Ha! I'm with you on some of those things, too. And yes, #12 -- just shoot me now. I am soooooooooo not a phone person. And running a Bed and Breakfast -- as an introvert, I'd find the nearest bed and pull the covers over my head! :)

And accounting -- *shudder*.

Anonymous said...

you are so funny! this was a kick--the items, the images, your commentary!