Thursday, January 10, 2013

5 on Friday - Set 153




Travis at Trav's Thoughts invites everyone to lay down a short set of music that takes their fancies for his 5 on Friday meme.



Time to celebrate! This is the third anniversary of Travis' musical meme, Five on Friday.

I believe I joined in on the second or third week and haven't looked back since. I'm often thinking about the coming Friday's set list as I scan documents at my day job or sitting sleepily on the bus.

Here's to Year Four! Anyone can join in on the fun. Just drop by Travis' blog, sign in and post your choice of five tunes on your own blog. For busy writers, this is an easy way to come up with a weekly post.

Just sayin'.

1 - Music! Music! Music! - Teresa Brewer






2 -Rock and Roll Music - Chuck Berry








3 -I Believe in Music - Gallery





4 - Play That Funky Music Wild Cherry





5 - Music Madonna



5 comments:

Akelamalu said...

All good music!

Durward Discussion said...

Now That was total fun. Play that funky music ...

Mike Golch said...

Wild Cherry is my pick of the week.with Galley in a close tie for secon with chuck Berry.

Travis Cody said...

Terrific Set to celebrate music, which is what it's all about!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Sorry Jamie, Mike and Travis - I totally removed a few weeks' worth of comments by mistake! I was getting rid of pages and pages of spam from my comments section and thought I had kept these safe.