Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012 Movie Madness Challenge - October Report



Time for my tenth status report for the Movie Madness Challenge.

Here is my code for the films:

New to me - N
Repeat viewing - R

I'll also be including how I viewed the films:

DVD
VHS (yes, we have a lot of those, and a VCR)
Network TV
Pay TV
Internet
In theatre


The Phantom of the Opera
DVD
R



Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
DVD
R



Willie Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
DVD
R




Bedazzled (1967)
DVD
R



Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
DVD
R





Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows I
DVD
R




Sixteen Candles
DVD
N




The Nightmare Before Christmas
VHS
R

 




An American Werewolf in London
DVD
R



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total movies for October - 9

Total movies for 2012 - 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Movie Critic status!

Yeah, baby.



November is NaNoWriMo month, so I'm expecting my total to be a bit low next month. But that will give me December to hit 100 films before New Year's Eve strikes midnight.

I'm there. 


25 Movies: Movie Newbie

50 Movies: Movie Fanatic

75 Movies: Movie Critic

100+ Movies: Movie Master

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

You had never seen Sixteen Candles? Did you like it? I find it to be one of those rare films I enjoy as much as middle aged guy as I did when I was goofy young guy.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

LOL - I was the only one at the writers' retreat who'd never seen it. Most of them had seen it multiple times. A good indicator of my one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others life.

We watched it during the retreat weekend and I laughed a lot. I was even surprised and pleased to start liking the annoying girlfriend-of-the-hot-guy by the end.