Saturday, October 27, 2012

5 on Friday - Set 142




Travis at Trav's Thoughts invites everyone to lay down a short set of music that takes their fancies for his 5 on Friday meme.

My Spooky Stories Author series wrapped up here at A Piece of My Mind this week with:


If you missed the first three interviews, you can catch them here:




Halloween finally arrives next week. Happy Haunting to you! 

1 - Wicked Annabella - The Kinks



2 - The Witch Queen of New Orleans - Redbone



3 - Black Magic Woman - Santana


4 - Swamp Witch - Jim Stafford


5 - Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

3 comments:

Durward Discussion said...

Ooooh Spooky! Loved the group, but the Redbone The Witch Queen of New Orleans is my favorite this week.

Mike Golch said...

Great set.Loved Redbone.

Travis Cody said...

I remember I used to love Witch Queen. Great Set this week.