Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A to Z Blog Challenge - BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE on Tour - B


On Day 2 of the A to Z Blog Challenge

B

is for

Brainstorming




Please join me at Makayla's Book Reviews for my first interview as part of Black Lion Virtual Book Tours.

Makayla asks me: "How did you come up with the title?" for BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE

Find out how brainstorming was an integral part of coming up with a series name and the individual titles for each book.




I'm also being featured today over at Michael Di Gesu's blog, ... ... ... In Time

Michael is featuring 26 books as his theme for the A to Z Challenge, and today,


B

is for

BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE

Thanks, Michael!

11 comments:

Shannon Lawrence said...

Congratulations on being featured over at Michael's blog! Very cool.

Shannon at The Warrior Muse

Unknown said...

Michael's intros rock and congrats on getting the De Gesu treatment. I can't wait for more Scorpius you know. :)

Unknown said...

New letters fly at midnight! My new posts go up at five am. First B I've seen!

Burbed

Unknown said...

Love that cover. Heading over to Michael's now to check out his post.

Michael Di Gesu said...

You are so welcome. I'm glad you liked the intro an thanks for the shout out!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Love the title. Brainstorming can give you a headache -- all those internal lightning bolts and all! May your sales soar higher than any dragon. Roland

Jay Noel said...

Best wishes with your new book! The title is intriguing. I usually don't have to do too much brainstorming to come up with titles...they usually jump out at me.

VR Barkowski said...

Michael's intro was great. Congratulations and best of luck with BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE, Julia!


~VR Barkowski

shelly said...

I just came from Michael's blog. Great post he did for you.

Hugs and chocolate,

Shelly

Taryn Blackthorne said...

Hey Sarge! Cool interview!

Unknown said...

Love that cover-- been seeing it on a lot of blogs today.

Damyanti @Daily(w)rite
Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2013

Twitter: @AprilA2Z
#atozchallenge