Thursday, April 4, 2013

A to Z Blog Challenge - BOUND BY DRAGONSFYRE on Tour - D




On Day 4 of the A to Z Blog Challenge

D

is for

My Dragonsfyre series


Want an intro into the world of Dragonsfyre?




Please join me at Laurie's Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews for a character interview as part of Black Lion Virtual Book Tours.

Laurie asks my young hero, Scorpius: "If you could apologize to someone in your past, who would it be?"


Does Scorpius answer her question, or does he try block the memories?

~~~




I'm also blogging at The Popculturedivas today:



3 comments:

Courtney Worth Young said...

I loved the 13 things you did today post. #13 was awesome. Learning curve writer problems... Lols! I think that may be my L for the AtoZ :)

Heidi Mannan said...

Sounds interesting! Nice idea for the AtoZ challenge. :)

Arlee Bird said...

I can think of a lot of people in my past that I'd like to apologize to. There are a few that I have apologized to and it felt good to do it. Now if only some people would apologize to me for what they've done.

Lee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog