Monday, April 8, 2013

A to Z Blog Challenge - G


Welcome to Day 7 of the  A to Z Blog Challenge, 2013. Today:

G

is for







Haven't seen him dance yet, but I have a suspicion he's my very favorite type of performer: the triple threat.

Here he is singing.



In this fan video for Les Miserables, George plays revolutionary Grantaire, and also sings the cover version of Apologize (originally by One Republic and Timbaland)



My favorite George Blagden role is Athelstan in Vikings. This fan video gives a great introduction to Athelstan and the man who captured him as a slave in the very first Viking raid upon the Kingdom of Wessex, in the western lands of England.


2 comments:

Chris said...

I don't know George Blagden but I do now. Tfs a great selection of video clips. I enjoyed them.

swright011699 said...

I didn't know him either, but you enlightened me.

Blogging A to Z Challenge http://www.shellygoodmanwright.com/apps/blog/show/25492250-g-is-for-guilty