Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Queen's Meme - The Woodstock Meme - Scroll down for Wordless Wednesday


"The scene: You are at Woodstock. You go alone but meet up with a beautiful man/woman. You spend three days together.

Put yourself inside the peace & love vibe. You can choose to be stoned or straight. I put it in the story for the sake of reality. Just don't inhale in this meme.

This is the conversation you have upon meeting or you can make it into what you overhear others say.

It makes no sense and has no continuity by design.

You must fill in the familiar blanks to finish the story. Some are song lyrics. You may use more than one word to fill in the blanks.

Oh! I forgot to tell you (must be the smoke in here) You have a new name. It must be a combination of the first letter of your first name, the third letter of your middle name and the last letter of your last name.

Peace out! Somebody might wanna turn on a fan in here."
- Mimi


1 - Me - "Hello. My groovy name? It's Jaramzah."

Him - "By the looks of those flowers in your hair, you must be my very own Flower Child. Didn't they tell you? No goddesses allowed!"

2 - Me - "Come on, Baby, light my fire, already."

**puff puff**

Him - "When I lay me down to sleep I pray the Flower Goddess Child my dreams to keep."

Me - "If I perish in your arms before I wake, I pray the Eternal Father my blissful soul to take."


3 - Him - "Because the first time ever I saw your face, I knew I wanted that song to play as you walk down the aisle someday...toward me. I realized that what the world needs now is your sweet kisses making me shut the heck up. Besides, I always feel guilty watching you turn every head when I should be fighting them off you. But I dig it!"

4 - Me - "Have I told you lately that I want to make a poem out of you? Hey! Don't step on that blanket - I think there's a couple getting it on in there... At least, I hope that's what they're doing *giggle* !! Dude. That guy is really weird but....."

5 - Him - "There's a party in my sleeping bag. And half a million of my magical massage-away-your-troubles friends are coming over tonight. And we're gonna set those massage friends free to play all over my baby. Off my mind!"

Me - "Darn the luck. It's raining manna and it's surely come from heaven."

Him - "Luckily, Papa was a rolling stone, in his way. He used to take us out here on the weekends and I'm on a first name basis with the cops."

**puff puff**

6 - Me - "I'm really digging your vibe. But that joint has got to go. *waving hand back and forth to clear the smoke*

Him - "Those flowers in your hair are beginning to smell like
cotton candy." *giggle*

Me - "Have I told you lately that I'm so glad to have tripped over you?"


7 - Him - "I'm beginning to see a forest bed set up just for us in those trees over there. Do you see it?"

Me - "Out of all the millions of hippies here, you are the most adorable. And the most like an old-fashioned romantic. But I dig it, man."

8 - Him - "I'd use all my blood, sweat and salty tears just to get next to your skin. Just to lay my head on your chest and listen to your heartbeat."

Me - "Love is free. But... I'd really like to buy that guy's big poncho. It says 'Make love, not war.' "

Him - "Far out!"

9 - Me - "I'm grateful to be a bit farther away from the crowd. 'Cause there's a bad hum from the speakers rising in Jefferson's Airplane."

Him - "But that's okay. 'Cause Joe Cocker said I could get by with a little help from my friends." *leans over and kisses me*

10 - Me - "Oh, by the way, your passionate heart is on fire. But I dig it."


If you'd like to join in on the fun, visit Mimi at The Queen's Meme and sign up.

Forest photo by Michael Stanton

8 comments:

Finding Pam said...

Wow! Your answers are really terrific. Loved it all.

Akelamalu said...

LOL great answers Julia and I love your groovy name!

I'm in so much trouble I missed two memes. :(

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Pam - Thanks! Loved the theme this week.

Akelamalu - *whispering* I'll be over with a key baked into a cake...

MsSnarkyPants said...

Okay, that makes me giggle! And not because I inhaled and got a contact high. ;)

Travis Cody said...

I have this one waiting to do still.

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Ms Snarky Pants - I got a contact high once! At a crowded cast party.

Travis - I'm heading over to read yours.

Mimi Lenox said...

"I want to make a poem out of you"...totally cracked me up.

AWww...."your passionate heart is on fire." Sweet. And groovy.

Wait a minute. What's this? A key baked into a cake? Is that what I heard? Don't make me put you in the dungeon, Julia. I would hate to do that to such a nice person. It is horrible in there with Thom. I'll be keeping an eye on you....

Mutiny!!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

*kneeling*

My apologies, my queen.